For employment tribunal respondents in Warwickshire
With the expert team at Employment Line UK, you can rest assured that you are in safe hands when faced with employment tribunal claims. Contact us today for employment tribunal representation in Warwickshire and across the West Midlands.
Employment tribunal specialists
Whilst many workplace disputes can be resolved in a friendly and amicable manner, employment tribunal proceedings sometimes become necessary or inevitable. At Employment Line UK, we understand that defending a claim can potentially be stressful and costly. Our experts can guide you through this complicated process, negotiating on your behalf. We work hard towards helping you achieve your desired outcome.
Call us today for your free consultation 01926 699 269
Employment tribunal representation in the West Midlands
If you need employment tribunal representation, then contact us today. Focused solely on this area of law, we frequently provide legal representation at tribunals acting for both respondents and claimants. With a wealth of experience, we are able to provide sound advice whether you are an employer or employee. You can relax in the knowledge that you have experts ready and willing to fight your corner.
Tips for respondents:
- Consider carefully what the claimant appears to be claiming in the tribunal application and what losses might arise.
- Is the claimant seeking reinstatement or re-engagement as a remedy? You will need to produce evidence of reasonableness in the event of refusal.
- If the tribunal does not seek a schedule of loss from the claimant in its standard directions, think about asking for one. Alternatively, talking to the appointed ACAS officer may facilitate clarification.
- Prepare a schedule or counter-schedule of loss based on a reasonable assessment of the claimant’s potential loss.
- Collate evidence of mitigation steps that it would have been reasonable for the claimant to take, including details of vacancies that the claimant could have applied for. Consider instructing a labour market expert.
- Establish if the claimant has received any state benefits since dismissal. This will affect what you should pay and when, once remedies are determined.