Bullying in the workplace
Have you been subjected to harassment at work? At Employment Line UK, we have the knowledge and experience to resolve all types of employment and discrimination issues. Contact us to discuss your case. We serve clients in Warwickshire and across the West Midlands.
Specialist employment law solicitors in Warwickshire
The Equality Act 2010 states that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace. Bullying and harassment can occur face-to-face, and in writing including emails, and also phone calls. It can take many forms, and can have a devastating impact on your emotional health. Harassment is unwanted conduct and is related to age, gender, race, religion, disability and sexual orientation.
You can count on our team of solicitors to help you understand your rights, and advise and guide you when it comes to legal proceedings. You can rest assured that all conversations will remain strictly private and confidential.
Examples of bullying and harassment in the workplace can include:
- Excessively unfair criticism
- Being excluded from team activities and meetings
- Having unrealistic expectations placed on you
- Receiving physical or verbal abuse
- Being treated unfairly because of your sexuality, gender, race, religion or beliefs
- Spreading malicious rumours or insulting someone